Safety, Health and Environment
We are dedicated to providing a safe and secure workplace for all our people, using world-class technology and practices, believing that all work-related illnesses and injuries are preventable, and striving to
- protect, maintain and improve our employees’ health
- identify and manage exposure to illness and safety risks
- encourage and support our employees in living a healthy lifestyle and maintaining optimum fitness
- develop, implement and maintain health, safety and environment (HSE) management systems aligned with world-class standards
- uphold HSE regulations in all our activities
- continuously improve our health and safety programmes by setting and reviewing targets and reports
- implement regular health surveillance and risk-based monitoring
- communicate progress and performance of HSE management with all our stakeholders.
We are committed to respect, protect and conserve the environment in all areas by efficient use of natural resources, minimising waste and maintaining safe disposal of all waste generated.
We are dedicated to preventing air, water and ground pollution with advanced technology and close monitoring.
We also strive to conserve natural resources, raw materials, water and energy by recycling and reducing waste.